Saturday, March 26, 2016

Post 18

Jahai Canty said "Images can mean a plethora of things depending on the viewers understanding. Imagery appeals to the five senses. The poem "Heat" by H.D uses the imagery of touch. In the poem "Heat" the author says "fruit cannot fall into heat", and "O wind, rend open the heat". I understand this image as heat being a feeling of touch. Also, the elements of nature are being personified."


Siobhan Neal said "Images can tell things better then words can tell it. Action speaks louder then words, and images are sometimes better then words. I know when I look at an image I can see the words throughout the image and sometimes predict what happens.Like Maya Angelou poem "Phenomenal Woman" I can see a woman that is strong and is well smart about what she do."

No comments:

Post a Comment