Saturday, February 20, 2016

Post 10

Something that Jaylen Pope wear everyday is Calvin Klein. Calvin Klein is a fasion company. "Something that I carry almost everyday is my Calvin Klein hand bag on occasions. Calvin Klein is a fashion company that not only creates handbags they also make clothes, book bags, underwear, shoes and accessories. The word "Calvin Klein" symbolizes the founder who name is Calvin Klein. The "CK" is their logo that the company advertise which make the consumer familiar with the company and the product."
http://engl1102pope.blogspot.com/



Tryjon Hatcher wears a necklace every day as his symbol. "The one item that I always have on me is my necklace. It is part of a yin yang symbol. It is the Yang symbol part. My brother has the Yin part of the necklace. What the necklace symbolizes to me is that my brother, and I when we are together we are complete. We are exact opposites of each other though. The Yin symbol means life, movement, sun,strong, big, love, and mercy."
http://basicdrummer.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment